Do you want to work for a company that puts an emphasis on work-life balance and offers an amazing benefits package? If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious recruitment professional with the determination to progress your career, then this may be the role for you…
We're looking for experienced 360, like-minded consultants to help drive forward our further growth plans and be part of our journey in expanding our New York office.
About Premier Group:
Premier Group are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 20 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the leading Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin.
Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 8 straight years.
About the role:
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Arranging industry focused events with your clients.
- Keeping up with industry relevant knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Developing new clients across the creative space by cold-calling, networking and proactively finding ways to build successful relationships.
- Creating, managing and managing client relationships to the fullest.
- Seeking the best talent in your field by networking, headhunting and other selective process methods.
- Marketing your job adverts and personal brand to gain exposure in your specialist industry.
- Selling and negotiating business terms.
- Work cohesively with your teams, identifying areas of improvements
- Opportunities within both contract and permanent across IT & Engineering divisions.
- Holiday incentives every quarter (destinations have included Vegas, Hollywood, Dubai and Miami)
- Competitive basic salary with commission structure.
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship with shares in the company
- Work life balance, work from home options.
- Monthly winners lunch clubs
- Shareholder options
- Health care, medical and dental care benefits.
- 401K, eye care, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers