A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Technician to work for a great company in the Nottinghamshire area.
Responsibilities of a Senior Technician
- Provide Senior 2nd Line Desktop/Server/Network Support
- Complete remote and on-site visits to clients to premises to resolve incidents
- Liaise with Infrastructure support teams and 3rd party support
- Automation: creating scripts
- IT Installation and project work
Skills of a Senior Technician
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7/8/8.1/10)
- Microsoft Server Operating systems (Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016)
- Microsoft products including Active Directory, Exchange, Office365, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Powershell Scripting
- VEEAM Backup and Replication
Required for an Senior Technician
- 3 years Experience in a similar position
- Full UK Drivers License
If you are interested in becoming a Senior Technician for a great company, please apply with an updated CV.