Our client wants to make the homebuying process an extremely memorable and frictionless process. They believe in useful technology versus showmanship and building an elegant platform. This is a great opportunity to join a highly funded startup.
The Senior UX Designer’s mission is to help our client create a homebuying experience for its customers that takes the stress out of the process and leaves only joy behind. The Senior UX Designer accomplishes this mission by designing our product and service to deliver this experience, in collaboration with other functions like marketing and product.
- Identify opportunities for consumer research and competitive analysis to improve our understanding of our customer and our market
- Work with marketing to help develop our brand and determine how it can be supported in product and communications throughout the experience
- Craft our customer experience across multiple platforms, including web, app, phone, text, email, and video
- Partner with product management and engineering to provide designs to support the product development effort
- Conduct usability testing to assess the success of prototypes and product
- Collaborate with analytics to ensure we collect data that provides us with insight into how consumers experience our offering