I’m looking on behalf of my client for a Senior UX Designer with an experienced background in fast-paced creative and digital design. You will oversee all digital experiences that are functional, useful and inspirational.
You can expect to take ownership of a range of projects from initial briefing, through to delivery – including running or assisting with UX Workshops!
My client is Web Design agency focused UX Design & really try to promote a collaborative, supportive and above all great working environment! You will be working across a team that features of Creatives, Strategists, Designers and Technologists, as well as a development team.
UX Designer Essential Skills:
- ~5+ years’ experience as a UX designer in a previous agency
- A strong understanding of user interface patterns and best practices across both mobile app and responsive web design
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- Experience of user research, both qualitative and quantitative, setting up and evaluating surveys and interviews, working within agency and with outside research functions is also required
- Ability to prioritise product roadmaps and mentor clients to make data-driven decisions
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, and prototyping tools
- Ability to review and audit digital application to identify areas of improvement, with accompanying write-ups and recommendations
- Experience setting up usability tests and writing up results with associated recommendations including wireframes and IA
- Ability to set out a user experience strategy to guide a digital campaign or website
This role will operate in a part-remote workspace & you will need to have a car or means of transport. A maximum salary of £60K is available depending on experience & portfolio.
If this is of interest then please apply with your latest CV when you can & I’ll be in touch ASAP