We’ve partnered with a client who are based in Bracknell who are looking to hire a SEO Manager to join their team following the continuous growth of their business and internal promotions.
Our client is a digital marketing specialist who are looking for an individual to live and breathe all things SEO! The successful SEO Manager will be the primary point of contact for clients for anything SEO related as well as developing SEO strategy to best meet clients objectives and supporting the Account director with account growth and new business.
Ideally the successfully SEO Manager will come with the following experience:
- 2+ years SEO experience
- Experience in an agency environment
- Proven experience of delivering complex SEO strategies for both B2B and B2C brands
- Knowledge to tools such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Understanding and experience within digital marketing
- Extensive knowledge of SEO methodologies, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
In return our client can offer the suitable SEO Manager a starting salary of ranging from £32,000 to £35,000, a hybrid working, as well as a positive and collaborative environment with the opportunity to work on exciting up and coming projects. In addition, there will be the chance to learn, grow and develop within a supportive environment!
If you are interested in this SEO Manager opportunity, then apply today as our client is looking for move extremely quickly.