Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Delivery & Compliance Analyst to join a leading organisation, based in Tamworth.
This is a unique role that offers an exciting and diverse set of responsibilities.
Responsibilities: Service Delivery & Compliance Analyst
- Support the Operations Director with devising and operationalising key processes to ensure not only customer success but compliance to applicable regulatory compliance items.
- Be a mentor and key source of information, advice, guidance, and training within the business to help with regulatory compliance/legislation on policies, procedures, correct documentation, and protection against liability.
- Monitor all risks and work with managers and leaders to ensure that risks are regularly reviewed, and remedial actions monitored where applicable.
- Complete targeted audits and deliver feedback on specific areas of improvement and trends.
- Digital and IT Security project management experience would advantageous.
- Experience of working on projects, collaborating with project teams and stakeholders across the company.
- Research and implement best practices, ensure all IT policies and procedures are followed whilst providing direction and mentorship in IT technical support and service delivery.
- Instrumental in ensuring that the business is continually improving service and product quality for clients whilst providing suggestions on how to improve service delivery.
Skills and experience: Service Delivery & Compliance Analyst
- Commerciality – an understanding that IT/compliance/service is a tool to enable profitability.
- understanding of risk, compliance, and IT service delivery.
- Able to work confidently with clients and colleagues to maintain and improve standards of performance.
- Experience of implementing ISO27001
- A knowledge of digital platforms advantageous, but not essential
If you are an experienced Service Delivery & Compliance Analyst looking for an exciting new role then please get in touch with Jenny Collin at Premier Technology (Birmingham office)