Role: Service Desk / Network Engineer
Location: Leicester / Remote
Salary: £28k - £35k + Benefits
Premier Group are currently engaged with a well-established client in the Leicester area, who require a Service Desk/Network Engineer to join the team due to a growth in revenue and an increased workload since taking on new contracts.
The successful Service Desk/Network Engineer will be required to work alongside senior network engineers to provide support on installs and maintenance faults. You will also want to develop an understanding of IP based networks through education and practical application.
Service Desk / Network Engineer – Skills and responsibilities:
- Manage and prioritise service requests that come into the system by telephone, email or from the automated management system
- Have strong understanding of troubleshooting and provide first line troubleshooting
- Escalate faults to senior network engineers
- Log change requests
- Strong communication skills
- Evidence of structured and logical approach to problem-solving under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues
- Aptitude for learning and a strong desire to progress career wise in the technology sector
If you are an experienced Service Desk / Network Engineer looking for a new and exciting role then please get in touch with Carly Bates at Premier Group (Birmingham Office)
Not for you? Premier Group offer a referral reward of up to £500 if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in these roles.