Service Manager – Bedfordshire - £40,000 - £45,000 pa
A leading Electronics Manufacturer who are well known with in in the semiconductor industry are looking for a Service Manager to lead a small team of Service/Installation Engineers.
· Plan and Coordinate installations and repair of manufactured equipment, on a global scale.
· Provide on-site trouble shooting support, or email/telephone support.
· Plan and organise customer maintenance visits and service repair, quickly and efficiently.
· Conduct on-site installation, commissioning and training.
· Determine parts supply, maintenance tasks, safety procedures required for service activities.
· Provide sales team with applications support.
· Assist the Engineering department with product development and prototype work.
· HNC/BTEC or above in Electronics or other relevant engineering discipline.
· 3-5 Years minimum in a customer facing, service-related role.
· Knowledge of Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
· Good problem-solving ability.
· Global and UK travel is required.
· Must be able to back up the service engineers and sales team when required.
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Service Manager, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at email@example.com or call 01189 028 800