Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 PA DOE
My client is a plant-based food and beverage production company based in Kettering and they are on the lookout for a Shift Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis to deal with Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance.
The ideal Shift Engineer will have the following qualities:
- Time served and qualified maintenance engineering
- Multi-Skilled or prepared to work towards
- City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 qualified in an Engineering or Maintenance discipline
- Applied knowledge of Mechanical Engineering, Electricity and Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Applied knowledge of Production equipment
- Applied knowledge of cooling technology, pneumatics & hydraulics
- 3 years in similar environment
- Providing support and maintenance to the entire production and logistics department’s
- Working to Planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM’s)
- Respond to breakdowns and carry out reactive maintenance
- Executing mechanical maintenance works on pneumatic, mechanical and hydraulic parts, also adjusting high-precision components and such using (hand) tools, welding equipment, etc.
This role requires the candidates to work day’s and nights on a 2’s & 3’s shift pattern. Day shifts commence at 6:00am and finish at 6:00pm and night shifts commence at 6:00pm and finish at 6:00am.
If you are a Shift Engineer and are interested in this position, please reply with an up to date CV, your availability and Salary Expectations to Adam Marsh at Premier Engineering.