SALARY- £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are looking for Shipping Clerk / Export Coordinator on a permanent basis in the Ashford area within export / import shipping duties. Your main duty will be to assist the Manufacturing / Supply chain teams to ensure the business is meeting shipping needs and regulations.
The Shipping Clerk / Export Coordinator will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience as a Shipping Clerk / Export Coordinator or experience in a similar export / Import related position.
- Knowledge of various shipping / exporting regulations and documentation
- Knowledge / experience of assisting in the auditing process.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience of export / import.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Any relevant experience with an ERP / MRP system – very beneficial
- Documenting and controlling customs functions
- Assist the QA team in audits throughout the business.
- Creating outbound delivery orders and facilitate shipment of product.
- Analysis of business processes and identification of Optimization Potential
- Ensure customs documentation is correct and compliant.