A great opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join a leading automation organisation based in Staffordshire.
Role Description: Site Manager
- Managing the installation and customer acceptance of Control System projects in accordance with Nuclear licensed site safety standards and local site work practices
- People-management responsibility for leading and motivating a subset of the project team of software and hardware engineers
- Control and management of installation sub-contractors
- Hold regular report and progress meetings with clients including production of related minutes
Essential Requirements: Site Manager
- To have successfully completed Client Contractors National Safety Group Safety Passport Supervisor training
- To have successfully completed specific health and safety awareness training delivered by recognised training provider
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Suitable to gain Security Clearance
Remuneration & Benefits: Site Manager
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- 24 days holiday
If you are a Site Manager with a strong background in working with Control Systems, then please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Rob Umeokafor on 01217961888 .