Remote (United Kingdom) or Scotland
£24,000 - £26,000 P/A
My client, a leading technology and services company, are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join their Digital Marketing Team, based remotely, for UK citizens or out of their site in Scotland. They provide a range of web solutions for a range of SME’s to international well-known brands including eCommerce sites, CMS platforms, email marketing, SEO and web development sites. As a Social Media Specialist, you will thrive in a result driven, analytical and strategic environment and demonstrate a strong interest in global trends and international PPC platforms. The successful Social Media Specialist key role will be to enhance customer satisfaction and maximise existing clients global reach and ROI. This role has the opportunity for a Social Media Specialist to grow into a managerial role as they have a view to expand this team in the New Year. Currently, you will be managing around 10+ clients in this department.
- 2+ years commercial experience
- Experience running Facebook and Instagram ads (mixture of new user and retargeting)
- Experience working with product feeds / feed management channels (Channable or similar tools)
- Experience working with both eCommerce and client services
- Experience with data analytics and metrics
- Agency experience managing multiple clients
- Content image creation such as Photoshop for ads and organic social
- Experience with LinkedIn ads
- Google analytics
If you are a Social Media Specialist looking to thrive within a well-established agency providing bespoke services for a range of clients, please apply directly with a cover letter attached to your CV, or ring Ellie Youngs on 01618718811 for more information on this role.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com for more information.