My client, a Software company based in Wakefield, are looking for Software Developers to join the Project Development team. The Software Developer will be working with the .NET stack, and will therefore have proven commercial experience.
As a Software Developer, you’ll be providing technical solutions for their customer’s projects. The Software Developer will work directly with the Technical Lead and Project Mangers to develop features and resolve bugs to ensure the continued success of these projects. Working under Agile, the Software Developer will be passionate about writing software, delivering high quality, tested and maintainable code.
My client works with a varied number of clients, which means that no projects will be the same! These include the FA, NHS and ITV along with many more!
Software Developers will be working with different technologies to do an array of development requests for the projects. The Software Developer will be hungry to learn and share knowledge with the wider team, there is great opportunity to learn with regular knowledge sharing sessions.
Roles and responsibilities
- Consistent and quality coding standards
- Working closely with the team, and making sure any potential problems are covered
- Designing and documenting the software projects
- Identify and highlight where the team can be more productive, in processes, techniques or new technologies
- Practicing TDD
- To implement finished project onto target infrastructure, remotely or on the client’s site
- Keep up to date with current trends, be eager to learn new technologies and trends
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years .NET experience
- ASP. NET
- SQL Server
- Relaxed environment
- Flexible working hours
- Games machine
- Training available material for MS certifications
Premier IT are acting as an employment agency