We have partnered with one of the UK's leading Software company who are looking to hire a Software Developer to join their growing team in Southampton. They provide client-based solutions within sectors unaffected by the pandemic and are currently expanding their offices across the UK. They are also looking to provide progression plans for their development team so this role could lead to more senior opportunities in the future. This role is fully remote at the moment but will be looking for someone who can commute to the office in Southampton at least once a week.
The required responsibilities for the Software Developer are;
- Support with the design and develop of new and existing solutions based on clients needs.
- Full stack development - equal split across front and back.
- Work to exceed client expectations and needs and in timely manner.
- Manage the full life cycle process.
- Work collaboratively within a team, providing support to your peers where necessary.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, the successful Software Developer will come with experience of;
- .Net / ASP.NET / MVC / C# / SQL
- React / Angular / Azure (ideal as looking to use more this year)
- Experience working with clients and gathering data on their needs.
- At least 3 years experience in role.
- Degree in computing is ideal but not essential.
In return our client can offer the successful Software Developer a starting salary of up to £50,000 plus additional bonuses and benefits.
If this opportunity is of interest then please apply today as our client is looking to interview ASAP! Alternatively send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
01189028800 / 07980610737