3-month contract (Possibility of extension)
£280-£320 per day (Outside IR35)
Premier Group are excited to be working on behalf of an extremely exciting company based within the educational industry. This three-month contract is likely to be extended so is a fantastic opportunity for those looking for a brilliant opportunity with extension.
We are searching for a talented Software Developer (Mid-level) contractor to come on board on a permanent basis starting ASAP.
- Previously worked using React or NextJS and Heroku.
- Previously worked using Firebase/ Firestore on the backend.
- Experiences working on cloud functions
- Working on the website to improves areas of focus.
- Introducing scheduling functions that have the ability to check the necessary areas as well as having the scheduling function fix accordingly if they are out of sync.
- Test and fix areas of the system to improve function.
- Understanding the coding used and to be able to remove or ignore the dead code within the website.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary per day. Interviews will be taking place this week, so please respond ASAP.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who a suitable fit for this Software Developer (Mid-level) contractor role we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Natasha Allen on 0207 247 5747 or email email@example.com