Salary: up 70k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a long standing and reputable business based in Ceredigion, as they look for an experienced Development Manager to join their business.
As a Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with global blue-chip organisations and will be heavily involved in developing the future strategy of the development team.
The role is a predominantly remote however, you will be required to go into office twice a month.
They are looking for strong candidates with the following skills to join their business:
- Experience with either C#, C++, or Java including object-oriented design.
- You will have experience leading teams to build, test, and implement high quality and highly reliable scalable applications within the team.
- You will have good experience leading a team of Software Developers.
- Demonstrated technical leadership / mentoring skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The Development Manager will be responsible for supporting business requirements.
- You will ensure all team deliverables are completed at an agreed timeline.
- You will be responsible for planning project timelines and product roadmap.
- Facilitating product and architecture development and graphical design.
- Regular interaction with the wider R&D team to ensure high level product quality and project delivery.
However, if you’d prefer to have an informal chat about the role, feel free to contact Dorcas on 0121 796 1888 or e-mail on email@example.com.