Up to £75,000 per annum + benefits.
The financial company I am partnered with are looking for an experienced Software Development Manager to work with a very talented development team ensuring a variety of projects are completed at any one time. In addition to this, you will be overseeing the full software development life cycle. They’re looking for you to give direction within an agile environment.
The IT Team:
The IT team is made up of 7 developers & 2 software testers, alongside a business analyst. Ideally, you will have experience working in a similar sized environment.
What you need:
- Over 8 years’ experience working with the Microsoft technology stack.
- Experienced in leading complex software development teams.
- Strong experience in Agile.
- Strong leadership experienced in managing up to 10 direct reports.
- Any previous experience within a financial domain would be fantastic.
- Communication skills – looking for someone who can work with peers at all levels, and at times, non-technical colleagues.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (buy and sell up to 5 days)
- Bonus of up to 10% on individual and company performance.
- Private pension scheme.
- Life assurance, 4x death in service.
If you’re an experienced Team Lead or Software Development Manager, looking for a new opportunity within a SME sized financial services organisation, please do apply now with your latest CV and salary expectations.