£65,000 | London or Essex
An opportunity for a Software Development Team Lead to lead a team developing a suite of web and desktop software products, used for psychology based research and testing.
This role will be a split between hands on programming (C# .NET) and line managing a team of 3 .NET Developers.
You can be based from either the London or Essex offices, the role will be a hybrid split between office and remote working.
The role offers a starting salary up to £65,000.
- Manage a small .NET Development team.
- Help to create and deliver development strategy.
- Contribute to the design, development and maintenance of software applications.
- Ensure that strong standards are in place within the team.
- Experience of leading or managing Software Developers.
- Ability to work with business stakeholders and directors.