Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits Package - 25 days holiday, 6% pension, Income Protection, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance, Bupa Medical Healthcare, Employee Assistance Program.
A fantastic Global Engineering Specialist business based in Cambridgeshire who are the forefront of producing niche technology for various industries have a great opportunity as they are now hiring for an Embedded Software Engineer to join the team and business who are currently progressive, innovative, and fast-growing. The ideal Embedded Software Engineer will need to have experience of developing real-time embedded software.
The salary on offer for the successful Software Engineer is £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + 10% bonus, with an excellent benefits package.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain software
- Design and implement software of embedded systems from requirements to production.
- Developing to alternative software lifecycles with participation in all aspects of the software lifecycle
Software Engineer Mandatory Skills:
- Degree, BS/MS in Computer, mathematical, Electronics Engineering, Physics, or similar
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Experience of developing real-time embedded software
- C++ development experience and can produce clear well-structured code
- Good working knowledge of Linux OS
- Capacity to solve difficult problems and provide innovate new concepts
- Great interaction skills and enjoy working in a caring team
- Enthusiasm for agile development practices such as scrum
- Version Control – GIT, SVN, Jira
Desirable nice to have skills:
- Qt Framework
- Embedded Software Programming in C
- Experience of C#, Python, .Net, Bash
If you could be interested in the above role as an Embedded Software Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further information.