Up to £55,000 | Royston (Remote working offered).
Are you seeking your next opportunity in Software Development? We are seeking a technically minded Software Engineer looking for their next challenge.
In this role you will work in a small agile team to create innovative software products that are helping push the boundaries of scientific research. My client is a small company that is making a big impact in their market and are seeking to hire a Software Engineer to help achieve their future ambitions.
Your time will spend developing both desktop and embedded applications, that will be used for future cutting-edge scientific research. There is no preference on if you’re more experience in desktop or embedded programming, as long as you’re happy to pick up new skills.
The company is based in Royston but is happy to offer remote working. However, you should live in a commutable distance as there will be occasions that you’re required into the office.
- Design and develop software applications.
- Help to communicate software requirements to the wider team.
- Document and create technical specifications.
- Help provide technical guidance to junior members of the team.
Technology and Skills.
- Desktop & Embedded programming experience.
- Experience in a test driven environment.
- Any experience in Python is welcomed, but not essential.
- 25 days holiday (not including bank holidays)
- Part remote working
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Cover
- Cycle Scheme