Location: Birmingham (Remote)
Salary: up to 30k
A leading organisation based in Birmingham are looking for a brilliant Application Developer to join their business. The client is reputable business based electrical industry with over 200 sites based in the UK!
They are looking for a candidate that has some experience in development and is looking for their next opportunity in a well-established organisation that offers plenty of routes to progression.
This is a remote position as it stands with plans to change to Hybrid working in the future. They are offering a fantastic benefits package for the right candidate.
- Azure – not essential but would be a bonus.
- As an Application Developer you will ensure that all projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Review, support and develop applications.
- Ensure system resource, availability and allocation for Testing and Development
- Maintain project plans to aid the tracking of Project and testing progress
- Maintain the relationship with all stakeholders and third parties/vendors
- Flag project risks as they may arise
- Continually review the testing practices used, evolving and editing them as needed so that they remain fit for purpose
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery and develop accordingly
- Evaluate and help select testing services, suppliers and test tools
If you’d like to have an informal chat about the role, feel free to contact Dorcas on 0121 796 1888 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.