Leicestershire (20% / 40% office based)
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum
A growing technology organisation based in Leicestershire are looking to hire a Software Manager / Head of Development to join their team.
The business currently has around 50 employees and having recently been acquired by a global business it means that they have the backing to double this by the end of 2022. At the moment they are looking for a Software Manager who will lead a team of 6 developers covering all the areas of software development.
In this role you will be part of their wider management team so are looking for someone who can communicate effectively with stakeholders & are open to have honest conversations about the best solutions for the business.
Software Manager / Head of Development Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with your team in designing software.
- Hire new team members.
- Develop scripts and test tools.
- 8 years’ software experience.
- 23 days holiday & 8 bank holidays.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Stock options with a company matched contribution.