Software QA Engineer - Manual / Web / Mobile / Test
We’ve partnered up with an international telecommunications company in Basingstoke who have seen major success over the last twelve months and as a result are looking to add an additional Software Test Engineer to their ranks.
The successful Software Test Engineer would be joining an established team to help test websites and applications across all formats. The current team have a wealth of experience and as such, they are looking to pass that on.
Ideally the successful QA Test Analyst will come with the following experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of Agile processes
- Interest in Technology and good attention to detail
- Experience with Python (desirable)
- Experience of setting up servers, firewalls & networks (desirable)
- Experience with JIRA & Gitlab (desirable)
In return our client can offer the successful Software Test Engineer a starting salary of £25,000, 25 days holiday, on-site parking, and pension scheme.
If this Software Test Analyst opportunity is of interest, then apply today by sending over a copy of your CV, salary expectations, and I’ll aim to be in touch ASAP.