Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + car allowance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Solution Consultant to join a leading organisation based in Kidderminster.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who holds a huge amount of technical knowledge and hands on experience looking to move into a pre-sale’s role, providing a solution for businesses across the Midlands.
Responsibilities: Solution Consultant
- Understand each customer’s needs and strategic goals and translate them into technical solutions and written proposals.
- Carry out infrastructure audits, identify vulnerabilities and produce initial solution specifications, designs and written proposals.
- Assist the sales team in presenting solution proposals up to Board level.
- Attend events to provide technical support to the sales team when meeting with prospective customers.
- Maintain product knowledge and help deliver product training to the wider company.
- Work with the product development team to identify potential new products and solutions.
Skills and experience: Solution Consultant
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine, Networking and Storage architecture.
- HPe Servers, Storage and Network architecture.
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare and Hyper-V
- Microsoft 365 apps and services
- Windows Server and Desktop operating systems
- Mobile device management
- Cloud backup technologies
- Microsoft licencing models
- Remote and virtual desktop technologies (Citrix, RDS and Windows Virtual Desktop)
If you are an experienced Senior IT Engineer looking to move into a Solution Consultant role then please get in touch with Jenny Collin at Premier Group (Birmingham office)