Industry: A Leading Consultancy
Salary: Up to £100,000
Location: London, England (Part Remote)
Contract Type: Permanent
Premier Group are excited to be working on behalf of an extremely exciting consultancy who are looking for an exceptional Solution Data Architect to join the team! We are searching for a talented Solution Data Architect to come on board on a permanent basis with no two days being the same and starting ASAP. You will be collaborating closely with an elite team to make a big impact on the future of the business!
You will have:
- Commercial experience with Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Modelling, Data Warehouse Design, Big Data Design, Data Lifecycle management, Master Data Management and implementation patterns, Data Integration patterns and methods
- Extensive knowledge of database management systems, data services, data lakes, etc.
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF)
- Good understanding of Data Architecture and Enterprise Architecture tooling (PowerDesigner and BiZZdesign)
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry would be advantageous
- Experience working with Agile Delivery teams and a knowledge of DevOps constructs
- Strong knowledge of all architecture aspects and an eagerness to stay up to date with IT developments
- Good leadership and negotiating skills
- Great communication skills
- An organised and methodical approach and the ability to initiate, plan and develop
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit for this Solution Data Architect position, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.