I wanted to get in touch to see if you’re on the lookout for new opportunities at the moment? I’m currently recruiting for a Solution Platform Developer to join a market leading business in Berkshire who specialize within Data Automation.
As the Solution Platform Developer, you will essentially be improving and maintaining the solutions that the business provide. This company are based in healthcare so having experience within the NHS or familiarity with NHS systems would be essential. As this is also a data-driven role, good experience across SQL and related versions would also be essential to be considered.
This is a hybrid role where you are required in the office once/twice a month although you would be expected to come in more often if close by as well as going on client visits. The office is based in Berkshire.
To be considered for this opportunity, the successful Solution Platform Developer will require experience of;
- Previous experience and understanding of NHS data processes
- Good SQL experience and understanding of relational databases
- Understanding of SDLC and ideal coding experience in .Net – non essential
- Other skills include SSIS, Data Warehousing, Normalisation Techniques
- Good communication skills and comfortable with client meetings/on-site visits
- Desire to progress within the business into Senior roles in future
If this opportunity is of interest then please apply or email me your CV today as our client is looking to interview ASAP!
Tim Stock – email@example.com
01189028800 / 07980610737