LOCATION- Remote / Hammersmith
SALARY- £40,000 - £60,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Inventory Manager / Stock Controller on a permanent basis in the Hammersmith / west London area with experience in either luxury goods or high value low volume products. Your main duty will be to Manage the SAP ERP management system and to liaise with other departments to address stock take variances.
The Stock Controller / Inventory Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Experienced in a Stock control / Inventory management position previously.
- Capable of analysing KPI’s within the ERP system to tackle stock / stock take issues.
- Knowledge of using ERP systems ideally SAP.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent planning skills.
- Exposure to luxury goods or high value low volume products – very beneficial
- Liaise with Finance and other departments to address any stock related issues.
- Manage the performance of third-party logistics providers.
- Support the stores team in managing their stock.
- Provide KPI reporting through SAP for Stock and Logistics.