Role – Structured Cabling Bid Estimator
Location – Bicester
Salary - £37,000 - £44,000
Term - Temp to perm
Key responsibilities of the structured Cabling Bid Estimator;
- Responsible for the preparation, design and production of data cabling infrastructure and associated services quotations, inclusive but not limited to, ITT’s, RFQ’s, RFI’s and RFP’s
- Manages and coordinates the requests that the business receives in coordination with the Sales team and liaises with the Project Managers to schedule surveys where required to ensure sufficient information is gathered to enable bids to be produced
- The Structured Cabling Estimator supports sales activities in the output of proposals
- Utilising company operational platforms (local or cloud based) to ensure department’s conformance and efficiencies are maintained.
The Structured Cabling Bid Estimator will have the following;
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years previous Project estimating experience
- proven experience to interpret CAD drawings and technical specifications and other project documents
- Experience with the installation of CAT 5e, CAT 6, 6A, large copper and Fibre cables and associated Network services provision in differing environments including but not limited to Data Centres, Enterprise Buildings etc. Experience in Intelligent Buildings a welcome addition
- Confident in liaising with direct corporate environment and construction industry
- ECS and / or CSCS Card Bearer
- Asbestos Awareness Certificate
The ideal candidate should be available to start January.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please apply now!