SALARY- £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are looking for Supplier Quality Engineer (SQA Engineer) on a permanent basis in the Hampshire area with experience in the Electronics Manufacturing industry. This would also be suitable for someone with any experience in External Auditing. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Management Team in the supplier auditing duties.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Previous experience working in a similar Quality role
- Must have previous experience working with an ISO9001 Quality Management system.
- Good working knowledge of various inspection techniques.
- Excellent understanding of Supplier Auditing responsibilities
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience of carrying out supplier quality audits.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ensuring that any failures are reviewed with manufacturing and engineering.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards
- Supporting the Quality Assurance team with dimensional testing using relevant equipment.
- Maintaining the QMS to ISO9001
- Coordinating activities for continuous improvement
- Conducting External Quality audits.
- Liaising with other departments
- Some travel will be required.