JOB- Quality Engineer / Supplier Quality Engineer
SALARY- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are looking for Supplier Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Kent area with experience in the Manufacturing industry. This would also be suitable for a Quality Engineer with any experience in External Auditing or Supplier Development. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Management Team in the supplier auditing duties.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Previous experience working in a similar Supplier Quality focused role
- Have previous experience working ideally within AS9100, ISO13485, IATF16949 Quality Management system or similar QMS’.
- Good working knowledge of supplier development, evaluation and performance measurement.
- Excellent understanding of Supplier Auditing responsibilities
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience of carrying out supplier quality audits.
- Familiarity with Goods-in inspection processes and FAIR’s reports.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
The Supplier Quality Engineer role will involve:
- Managing supplier development responsibilities.
- Liaising with Good-In, Manufacturing and other departments to develop supplier quality.
- Visiting supplier sites where appropriate.
- Working with suppliers to develop their in-house processes.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.