JOB- Supply Chain Manager
LOCATION- South Devon
TERM- Permanent Candidates only
SALARY- £38,000 - £48,000 per annum plus other great benefits
We are looking for Supply Chain Manager on a permanent basis in the South Devon area to with strong knowledge of electronic parts and components in the Aerospace and Defence industry.
The Supply Chain Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree educated in Engineering, Business or Science preferred
- Ideally CIPS qualified or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge ERP/MRP systems
- Extensive procurement or supply chain experience with leadership responsibility
- Natural communicator with ability to influence
- Experience in the manufacturing sector, preferably Aerospace & Defence
- Experience with pull system processes such as Kanban and vendor management with suppliers
- Technical experience preferable
The Supply Chain Manager role will involve:
- Developing and implementing new processes
- Liaising with design engineering to develop supplier strategies
- Working with the programme team in agreeing Make vs Buy on new programmes
- Working with Sales team in compiling new bids to customers to ensure correct tender process with suppliers
- Defining and delivering improvement plans on QCD performance
- Providing relevant Procurement data for annual budget and strategy process.
- Minimising risk management through negotiation of long-term agreements to key suppliers
- Lead contract negotiations with suppliers
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.