TERM- Permanent candidates only
SALARY- £55,000 and other great benefits
We are looking for Supply Chain Manager on a permanent basis in the Wiltshire area to with strong knowledge of electronics and overseas supply chains.
The Supply Chain Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree educated in Engineering, Business or Science preferred
- Ideally CIPS qualified or equivalent (working towards
- Excellent knowledge ERP/MRP systems
- Extensive procurement or supply chain experience with leadership responsibility
- Good interpersonal, leadership and motivation skills
- Natural communicator with ability to influence
- Worked within electronics and overseas supply chains
- Worked in fast pace manufacturing operation
- Lead contract negotiations with suppliers
- Possesses proficient change management skills
- The effective planning of the supply chain schedules to meet business production demands
- Effective management of the buying team to ensure a strong effective performance balanced with good judgement and the development of positive supplier relationships
- Develop and implement SLA's with key suppliers to facilitate enhanced supply and reduce onsite stock holding, whilst maximising availability of materials
- Develop and maintain a suite of KPIs to measure and challenge quality, cost, inventory and delivery performance and act on the results were required
- Lead the contract negotiations for all supplied parts and services
- Manage regular performance review meetings with suppliers and distribution carriers and develop improvement actions for underperforming suppliers.
- Manage the development of the supply chain continuous improvement projects affecting cost, quality, inventory, and delivery
- Develop an Inventory strategy to improve and optimise inventory turns to minimise working capital whilst ensuring business production demands are supported.
- Implement and manage a supplier quality management system that ensures compliance with all relevant standards including managing supplier relationships and auditing
- Ensure all negotiated gains and cost savings are tracked, measured, and delivered
- Effectively and efficiently manage any shortages whilst identify the root cause and monitoring the implementation of corrective actions that need to take place to prevent a reoccurrence.
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome operational risk issues that arise which can affect the ability of the business to achieve its stated objectives.
- Effectively manage the introduction of new product materials whilst ensuring minimum obsolescence of discontinued materials
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.