Job Title: Support Analyst
Salary: £20,000- £25,000
Job Type: Permanent
Premier Group are currently engaged with a well-established client in the Leicester area, looking for a Support Analyst to join their UK Support Team.
My client is looking for someone who will have a good understanding of hotel processes, Front of House or reservations experience and exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- A minimum 2 years of previous experience of working in a hotel environment as a receptionist, in reservations or with rates as well as experience with property management systems essential
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A driving licence and access to a vehicle for occasional travel to sites is crucial
- Very competent in all MS Office products and very efficient in email and web applications
- Experience with PMS and Distribution systems
- Handle inbound software support and training queries via phone/email
- You’ll use your previous hospitality experience to understand and engage with our customers, offering a high-quality level of support and training across all products
- Escalating/highlighting potential issues
- Contacting new & existing software users to build a relationship with them and arranging additional training
- We’ll need you to follow internal security and data handling procedures to ensure we’re complying with GDPR and PCI
- Occasional onsite travel will be required with some overnight stays for installations and training
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening skills
If you are an experienced Support Analyst or have Front of House / reservations experience within a hotel environment and are looking for a new and exciting role, then please contact Carly Bates at Premier Group (Birmingham Office)
Not for you? Premier Group offer a referral reward of up to £500 if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in these roles.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Carly Bates on email@example.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.