Location: Alcester (remote work)
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Support Desk Technical Consultant to join a leading business in Alcester.
Responsibilities: Support Desk Technical Consultant
- Managing incoming support tickets for our customer base on Windows Server / Desktop, Storage, Networking and Virtualised Environments.
- Provide a 3rd Line support.
- Be a member of a small team, the work is varied and may require simply following a process to resolve an issue or may stretch the engineer to find their own solutions to problems in products they have not seen before.
- Project work forms 20% of the role in line with planned customer upgrades, remediation, or service improvement plans.
Skills and experience: Support Desk Technical Consultant
- Have a good knowledge of Office 365, Microsoft Windows Server / Desktop troubleshooting knowledge.
- Have previous helpdesk experience.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and dependable.
- Good telephone manner.
- Customer focused
- Virtualisation i.e., VMware, Hyper-V.
- NetApp or other storage vendor products
- Cisco for both server and networking
- Linux admin exposure
- Microsoft or Amazon Web Services in an MSP environment
If you are an experienced Support Desk Technical Consultant looking for a fantastic opportunity within a company that offers progression, support and training programs then please get in touch with Jenny Collin at Premier Technology (Birmingham office)