LOCATION – London, Denmark or Switzerland
SALARY – £70,000 - £100,000 + bonus dependant on skillset
We are looking for a Sustainability consultant on a permanent basis in the London area with experience in Supply Chain, FMCG, Agriculture or Manufacturing. Your main duties will include advising clients on how sustainability, circular economy, waste management and other responsibilities. .
The Senior Sustainability Consultant will ideally have the following attributes:
- 4 – 5 years’ previous experience working within sustainability.
- An understanding of Circular Economy Models, scope 1, 2 and 3 emmissiona, Supply chain resiliency and other Sustainability tools.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, FMCG, Manufacturing or Agriculture.
- Experience of Sustainability reporting frameworks.
- Capable of leading a Sustainability Consulting project.
- Consult with clients on sustainability and their business needs within sustainability.
- Participate in data and business strategy projects.
- Blueprint a circular business model as and when needed.
- Contribute to designing pilot solutions and delivering solutions in large scale.
- Participate in executive meetings and help business development and sales team in formulating the value propositions in sustainable operations and transformations