Job Title: Systems Administrator.
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Job purpose: To be responsible for third line Desktop, Server and Network Infrastructure support
- Provide 2nd / 3rd line desktop, server and network support.
- Provide LAN equipment support.
- Ensure iPhone and iPads are patched, prioritsing critical patches ensuring they are done immediately
- Ensure iPhone, iPad and Laptop Inventory spreadsheets are kept up to date to within a week.
- Raise hardware and software support incidents in a timely manner with third party providers.
- Maintain the Service Desk database and maintain a log of all support calls placed.
- Installation & configuration of laptops.
- Installation & Configuration of peripherals, cards & upgrades, Identification & installation of patches & upgrades for PCs & software.
- Second and third line support for all e-mail users.
- Ordering hardware and setting up all new users in a timely manner.
- Maintain and basic repairs of PCs, scanners, and any other business related equipment as required.
- Ensure that users and CTO are regularly updated by email on ongoing support issues.
- Check incoming and outgoing media for Malware or viruses before the data passes to the network and maintain log spreadsheet.
- Provide first line technical support for the end-user applications, including but not limited to:
- Company extranet
- Microsoft Office suite including Visio.
- Banking software Applications
- Sonicwall VPN software
- Microsoft Exchange Server administration and support.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, and you would love to work as an IT Infrastructure Technician, as part of a highly successful team please apply within.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend, please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Contact Matt at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email email@example.com