A leading Electronics Manufacturer in the Marine Industry are looking to bring on a number of engineers due to landing a new large project. They are looking for a Systems Engineer to join the delivery team working on system architecture for a range of products. They offer considerable remote capability and you would only need to be in the office a couple of days a month.
- Work between the Systems Architecture team and the Installation teams
- Completing effort, risk, cost & complexity assessments for engineering solutions
- Manage security, performance & cost requirements and document appropriately
- Work closely with Architecture team to keep to architectural framework
- Bachelors in Mathematics, Computing, Electronics or other relevant discipline
- Understanding of company infrastructure
- Technical knowledge of low level architecture and systems
- Experience of disaster recovery failure & system replication in respects to hardware and software.
- Requirements management & documentation
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at email@example.com or call 01189 028 800