Job Title: Systems Integration Engineer
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 per annum, depending on skillset and experience
Hybrid working: 3 days onsite and 2 days remote
Excellent Benefits Package – See Below
Company Overview & Job Title:
A top class Global specialist engineering organisation based in Northampton (Northamptonshire) who’re Electronics & Electrical Manufacturing Industry leaders for developing and designing special products and technology in multiple industries including the Automotive Industry are now looking to expand their welcoming, innovative, and talented engineering team to recruit for a brand new Systems Integration Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for the Systems Integration Engineer because you will have the benefits of receiving training and long term development of your position.
The Systems Integration Engineering role will primarily be a mixture of software development and commissioning of Industrial Electric Vehicle (EV) systems where good project management, customer
interface and technical expertise will be expected.
The salary on offer for successful Systems Integration Engineer is £30,000 - £50,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
Work arrangement policy: The company is based in Northampton (Northamptonshire) and a hybrid working pattern of 3 days onsite and 2 days working from home is available.
Systems Integration Engineer Key Skills:
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics, Software, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Robotics or Motorsport Engineering
- 2-3+ years industry experience
- Graduates also considered
- Experience in programming using programming languages such as C, C++, or Python.
- Experience of working with software, and electronic systems and the associated tool environment.
- Experience of MATLAB/SIMULINK & dSPACE - Huge Bonus
- Knowledge of vehicle communication systems such as CAN, CANbus, CANopen, J1939 or similar protocols
- Analyze vehicle setup (including schematics, physical wiring layouts, positioning of components)
- Knowledge of functional safety requirements
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Industry experience/Knowledge – Automotive, Motorsport, Electric Vehicles
- Systems Integration Engineering
- Embedded Software Development
- LV & HV System Design
- Vehicle Harnesses and Wiring
- CAN Bus – In-depth knowledge of automotive CAN systems and reverse-engineering
- Familiarity with python scripting, or similar for automation
- 37.5 weekly working hours
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Cash Plan
- Training and long term development of your position
- More benefits
Not for you but know someone who may be interested? We do offer up to £500 upon placement of successful referrals!