An international, world leading Scientific Instrumentation Manufacturer are looking for a Systems Engineer to join their growing R&D team.
You will be central to the Instrumentation design, verification & product development processes, working in a multi-disciplined team of hardware, mechanical & software engineers & Physicists.
- Understand product performance at system and sub-system level.
- Contribute to high-level design in multiple engineering disciplines.
- Interact & collaborate with other designers.
- Design & conduct experiments to test both product & manufacturing performance
- Participate in troubleshooting activities e.g. root cause analysis
- Degree in Physics/relevant engineering discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in electro-mechanical design, trouble shooting & manufacture
- Good Physics/Maths knowledge
- Ability to assess technical risk & recognise failure modes
- Ability to follow work programs
- Experiment design & construction
- Instrumentation design/manufacturing
- Optical design
- High precision design
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800