Salary up-to £90,000 pa plus 10% annual bonus and package
I am recruiting a Tech Lead on behalf of the globe’s leader in brand protection. My client safeguards the revenues and reputations of more than half of the Fortune 100 brands. Using a SaaS delivery model, advanced data technology, and domain expertise, they address Brand, Piracy, and Fraud threats that brands face due to the web's anonymity.
As Tech Lead, you will be leading a team responsible for developing software solutions for the Antifraud and Brand Protection. You must be comfortable working in an Agile environment and a cross-functional team while leading and mentoring others. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership in addition to reviewing requirements, design, and implementation. You must have the ability to evaluate, analyse and resolve complex technical problems.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work as part of a team to review business requirements
- Provide Technical Leadership and mentor other engineers
- Lead the Design and implementation of micro services and APIs
- Debug and profile to isolate mission critical issues
- Conduct application design and code reviews
- Work with other engineers and senior engineers in the team to design and implement product stories
- Work with Product Owner to define Product Roadmap, and T-Shirt size user stories
Experience & Expertise:
- Proven hands-on object-oriented programming experience in Java
- Experience using and developing Restful APIs
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSql Systems Elastic search, Mongo, Postgres
- Experience with Queuing and caching technologies RabbitMQ, Redis
- Experience developing docker applications
- Experience developing web-based applications using Angular
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Data
- 5+ years of experience working as a software engineer developing commercial software
- Very strong problem-solving skills and algorithm knowledge
- Exposure to applications handling large volume of data while delivering high performance.
- Spark, Kafka, mlib, ML
- Cloudera or databricks
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary of up-to £90,000 pa, plus a 10% annual bonus, and a generous package of benefits. You will also be joining a global leader in security software and enjoy a highly structured and clear path of progression.
For more info on this Tech Lead job click apply now or call Fabian Page on 0207 2475747 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, if this Tech Lead position is not the role for you, but you have someone you can recommend please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.