Our client is a global leader within their field, and they are showing no signs of letting up. Their aim to continue to take more the market share as the weeks and months pass on.
The successful Technical Business Analyst can expect to work within the product team, creating and maintaining specifications for anything from business messages, business rules and third-party integrations. Previous experience of working closely with technical teams is a must as this is at the heart of what this role is about.
To be considered for this Technical Business Analyst opportunity the suitable applicant will ideally come with:
- Previous experience working within a SaaS Environment, or within a B2B / B2C setting.
- Experience of working with XML / XPATH / XSLT
- Experience of working within an Agile / Kanban environment
- Experience with Jira / Confluence
- Previous experience working collaboratively with Development teams.
In return our client can offer the successful Technical Business Analyst a salary ranging from £55,000 to £60,000, an extensive benefits package, and a collaborative environment to work.
Our client can also offer a hybrid model of working, offering a flexible arrangement working from home.
If this Technical Business Analyst opportunity sounds like it could be of interest, then please apply today as our client is looking to arrange interviews quickly.