Location: Kingston Upon Thames
Remote/Hybrid: Hybrid (once a month)
My client within the FinTech sector has reached out as they are looking to bring on a tech oriented Business Analyst to join their team.
Working closely with the development team and Product managers you will be resposible for business rules and product configurations and third party integrations.
Assisting the Product Managers make decisions during the delivery processes you will also contribute to planning and refinement. You'll support the product roadmap and plans as well as deliver execellence for the products. You'll create detailed requirements for implementation by agile software delivery teams.
What they are looking for:
- Experience working for a SaaS company or software house
- Experience working with agile development methodologies
- Strong communicator - you'll deliver requirements articulately and work closes with both on-shore and off-shore teams
- Comfortable working in a hands on environment and small organsation
- Experience and knowledge of using XML/XPATH/XSLT
- Experience and knowledge of using XSDs, DTDs
- Comfortable using Jira and Confluence
- Any experience with the following would be desirable - writing basic SQL queries, Altova Mapforce, Altova Stylevision
- Any experience working in FinTech would be beneficial
In return for this my client can offer a salary of up to £80,000, depending on experience for the successful Technical Business Analyst and the opportunity to work hybrid with a visit once a month to their South West Greater London office.
If this Technical Business Analyst role with hybrid working in the FinTech sector is of interest to you then please apply today.