Role: Technical Customer Support Analyst
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Customer Support Analyst to join a leading organisation based in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will deal with customer support enquires for their range of time synchronisation products, alongside general internal support, and network administration.
Additional computer hardware skills to configure install and manage the company's IT equipment, and software testing would also be an asset.
- First line Galleon customer support and troubleshooting, via a ticketing system and incoming phone calls (training provided).
- First line internal support and troubleshooting for day-to-day staff issues.
- Install, configure, and maintain company hardware, such as laptops, desktops, phones (VOIP), and other devices.
- Assist with network related administration tasks, including maintenance, updates, and new deployments.
- With knowledge of switches, routers, firewalls, VLANS, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, ADSI edit, and VPNs, etc.
- Knowledge to install, configures, and supports Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Managing Office365 and Exchange Online.
- Troubleshoot technical problems with the dev team and put forward solutions that meet the business needs.
- Test and peer review company software for release.
- Make good business choices to help to improve our digital infrastructure.
- Knowledge of version control via Git, and keen to learn new skills such as DevOps.
- Ideally 2.5+ years of technical IT experience, or a strong technical support background.
- IT qualifications level 3 and above, and some network infrastructure credentials.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Be able to audit, correctly discern the issues and implement corrective actions.
- A keen eye towards problem solving and continuous improvement.