Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Plant Machinery & Equipment
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key and exclusive client and a market leader in full turnkey process solutions, delivering solutions to Energy Generation companies, food and drinks manufacturers and process plants throughout the UK. An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Director to join this busy and successful business on a permanent basis.
As Technical Director you will lead and manage a team of 6 Project Manager’s, 2 Design Engineer’s and 30 skilled engineer/technicians. You will be responsible for financial performance, successful delivery of projects from concept through to finished working/commissioned systems worth multi-million pounds.
Bid Process & Presentations
- Working with our clients to prepare concept design options and estimate for projects to present as required to stakeholders.
- Understanding of scope document
- Management of detailed design process relating to Energy, Boiler Plant, CHP Plant, Steam, LTHW, DHW, Gas services
- Selection of plant & components
- Knowledge of the new project interfaces & connections from the Energy source to dispersed plantrooms
- Design & understand of steelwork platforms required for new plant
- Review internal Technical Department designs, models & drawings
- Attend external projects design review meetings with clients and stakeholders
- Liaise with SCADA, electrical, Civil Engineers within the construction process division
- Lead the coordination of plant & equipment installation location and their interfaces
- Attend project construction review meetings with clients and stakeholders
- Accountable for project finances & program.
- Lead the final project set up and connection handover
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Premier Engineering for further information and apply!