Security Clearance / vetting for NPPV – NPPV + SC will be required for this role.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Support Analyst to join a leading organisation based in Solihull.
The successful candidate will provide a 1st / 2nd line technical support to the company’s customers. This will include IT infrastructure support both remotely and on-site.
Skills and experience: Technical Support Analyst
- 1st / 2nd line IT Infrastructure support experience
- Knowledge and understanding of IT technologies, including:
- Citrix / XenMobile device management
- Siemens/Atos Unifi (phone system or equivalent)
- Experience of SCCM
- Microsoft Server operating systems (Windows Server 2012 / 2016 & Small Business Server 2012/2016)
- Window 7 / 10 operating systems
- Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience of Microsoft 365 Email, OneDrive, and SharePoint
- Anti-virus solutions (e.g., Trend Micro)
- Backup solutions (e.g., Veritas Backup Exec, Arcserve Backup / Arcserve UDP)
- Experiences in the following, would be advantageous:
- An understanding of Azure cloud technologies
- Virtualisation technologies (e.g., VMWare ESXi / vCenter, Hyper V)
- Barracuda Networks appliances (Firewalls, Web Filter, SD-Wan/VPN)
- Networking across LAN/WAN/DNS/DHCP
- Wireless technologies (e.g., Aruba, Ubiquiti)