Technical Training Instructor
Salary Range: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Our company, ABC Enterprises, is actively seeking a highly skilled Technical Training Instructor to join our team in Guildford. In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of technical training programs to our employees and clients.
- Design and deliver engaging technical training programs based on identified needs and requirements.
- Develop training materials, including manuals, presentations, and other related documents.
- Conduct hands-on training sessions, demonstrations, and workshops to ensure effective learning outcomes.
- Assess training program effectiveness and make necessary improvements to enhance participant experience.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, technologies, and advancements to continuously improve training programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify training needs and provide technical support.
- Maintain accurate records of training activities and participant progress.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a Technical Training Instructor or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts and ability to explain complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt training materials and delivery methods to a diverse audience.
- Proficiency in relevant software programs and tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Certification in training or instructional design is a plus.
If you are passionate about technology, have a proven track record in technical training, and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Sarah Lody on email@example.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group