Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
We've been instructed by a well-established client in Wakefield who are sourcing an experienced Technician to join their close-knit team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with our reputable business and contribute to the ongoing success of their IT and Telecoms infrastructure. You will be reporting to the Technical & Operations Manager and work in a small team of professionals.
- Providing IT and Telecoms support to our employees, ensuring smooth day-to-day operations.
- You will be assisting with the day-to-day operation of all productions, external hires and projects.
- Technical support - assisting staff, setting up and maintaining backstage facilities, etc.
- Assessing and addressing network and connectivity problems.
- Managing and maintaining system backups and data recovery procedures.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement and upgrade IT systems as needed.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technological advancements and recommending improvements to enhance system efficiency.
- Strong knowledge and experience in IT and Telecoms support and infrastructure.
- Proficient in troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Excellent understanding of network systems and connectivity solutions.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and communicate effectively.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload efficiently.
- 25 days and 8 bank holidays
- Employee lunches every day
- Dog Friendly office
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
If you have the required skills and would like to be part of our dynamic team, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Sam Williams on email@example.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group