Salary: £25,000 - £31,500 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has a arisen for an experienced Technology Business and Systems Analyst to join a leading organisation in Walsall.
Responsibilities: Technology Business and Systems Analyst
- Responsible for collating business requirements for new system implementations
- Work across various projects and manage smaller projects from initiation to completion.
- Responsible for working across the business to document current processes with a view to helping teams/service areas simplify and streamline them.
- Ensure documentation is completed to a high standard.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and can play the role of a ‘critical friend’ to ensure you encourage the teams you're working with to explore best practice approaches to business / system process design.
- Able to manage and coach your peers and other teams, enabling them to be the best they can be.
- Provide support and assistance with any critical issues arising outside of core business hours.
- Work with the Technology Management team to improve ways of working.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to build strong relationships
- Project Management skills
- International Diploma in Business Analysis or similar – not essential
- Prince 2 or similar qualification – not essential