Industry: Leading Telco based in Central London (currently remote)
Employment Type: Permanent & 12 month FTC option
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 (+10% bonus)
The ideal business analyst must be able to display the following:
- 5+ years hands-on BA experience
- Previous experience working within Telecomms industry
- Proven experience with working on a variety of technical projects
- Business change experience
- High expertise of the requirements gathering process & a range of proven analysis techniques
- Ability to work with business stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
We are currently hiring for a Business Analyst on behalf of a large IT Consultancy for a leading Telco company based in Central London. You will be working on supporting the delivery of a variety of Technical projects.
Previous experience of business process modelling, workshop facilitation and requirements gathering is essential to be successful in this role.
You must have the ability to challenge business users and be able to formulate alternative solutions. You will be working with the business stakeholders and must have experience working on business change projects.
This will be a challenging role which requires strong communication skills.
If you are a talented business analyst who is ready to take the opportunity to work for a leading Telco company, please apply to the role and we will be in touch.