Industry: Telecommunications, Electronics, Entertainment
Job Title: Contract Telematics Software Engineer
Hourly Rate: £28 - £35 per hour
Duration: Long Term
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Contract Telematics Software Engineer to join a Global successful Consumer Electronics company based in Coventry on a Long Term Contract Assignment possibly 3-5 years or more. The ideal Contract Telematics Software Engineer will need to have experience in Telematics or Automotive Industries.
The hourly rate on offer for the successful Contract Telematics Software Engineer is £28- £35 per hour, depending on experience. The Contract work will be carried out onsite, but the situation may change due to COVID-19 possible remote work in the future.
Contract Telematics Software Engineer Key Skills:
- 2-3+ years industry expereince
- Expereince in Telematics or Automotive
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecyle
- Embedded C, C++
- Experience working with Linux OS or QNX-based hypervisor SW platform
- Experience in CAN networks and taking CAN traces
Desirable nice to have skills:
- Version Control – Git, SVN, JIRA
- Good SW background in Automotive industry
- Experience in Jaguar Land Rover system and processes
If you or someone you may know in your network could be interested in the role as a Contract Telematics Software Engineering role, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further information.